Medical Classes Details
CBC is meant for the medical students of class XI and XII who want to achieve a great score in NEET and AIIMS, the national entrance examinations for admission to AIIMS and all other medical colleges like AFMC, Lady Hardinge, Maulana Azad Medical College etc, along with doing well in their board examinations.
There is a vast gap in the nature and the level of the study for these exams in comparison to school studies. The philosophy of this batch is to bridge the gap by easing the child to the higher level in a slow and steady manner.
In this batch the child shall get:
- Orientation towards concept building rather than cramming.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology of CBSE/ICSE/PSEB sllabus of class XI and XII.
- Advanced concepts & problem solving techniques required for competitive exams.
- Exposure to multiple patterns of questions like Multiple Choice, Assertion Reason etc.
- Preparation for Olympiads and KVPY.